What is cutaquig®?
Cutaquig® is a 16.5% immunoglobulin solution for subcutaneous (SCIg) infusion. Cutaquig® is indicated for replacement therapy in adults, children and adolescents (0–18 years) in1:
• Primary immunodeficiency (PID) syndromes with impaired antibody production
• Secondary immunodeficiencies (SID) in patients who suffer from severe or recurrent infections, ineffective antimicrobial treatment and either proven specific antibody failure (PSAF)* or serum IgG level of <4g/l.
*PSAF = failure to mount at least a 2-fold rise in IgG antibody titre to pneumococcal polysaccharide and polypeptide antigen vaccines
The safety & efficacy of cutaquig® was evaluated in two Phase 3 trials 2,3
SBIs, serious bacterial infections; HRQoL, health-related quality of life.
*12 weeks in the wash-in/wash-out period, and 52 during evaluation; **8 weeks in the wash-in/wash-out period, and 24 during evaluation.
1. Cutaquig® European Summary of Product Characteristics. January 2022.
2. Kobayashi, R.H., et al., Clinical efficacy, safety and tolerability of a new subcutaneous immunoglobulin 16.5% (octanorm [cutaquig®]) in the treatment of patients with primary immunodeficiencies. Front Immunol, 2019. 10:40.
3. Latysheva, E., et al., Efficacy and safety of octanorm (cutaquig®) in adults with primary immunodeficiencies with predominant antibody deficiency: a prospective, open-label study. Immunotherapy. 2020. 12(5):299-309.
This is an international website for cutaquig® and is intended for healthcare professionals outside the US. The information on this site is not country-specific and may contain information that is outside the approved indications in the country in which you are located.
IMPORTANT: The information on this website is based on the European Summary of Product Characteristics (EU SmPC).
▼ This medicinal product is subject to additional monitoring.